- To access a range of children’s rights resources, visit the Together resource library. Keep up to date with the latest resources along with news and events by signing up to the Together e-newsletter.
- You can find out more about the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) here and you can use Together’s helpful children’s rights infographics here.
- Follow Together on Twitter for the most up-to-date children’s rights resources and news.
- Visit the Commissioner for Children and Young People Scotland (CYPCS) website for children’s rights resources here.
- Together publishes an annual ‘State of Children’s Rights in Scotland’ report which provides a non-government perspective on the extent to which children in Scotland are able to enjoy their rights enshrined in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC). It reflects on what progress has been made to further protect, respect and fulfill children’s rights in Scotland, and where further efforts are needed. The report references a number of useful resources covering all aspects of children and young people’s rights.
- Visit the Child Rights International Network website to access information, resources, news and updates on children’s rights from across the world.
© Copyright Together 2021. Charity Reg No. SC029403 Company No. SC199725